The Garden room is bright and sunny and is decorated in a relaxing theme. This room is in the back of the main house, overlooking our gardens and the water. Watch the sun set over the water in front of the fire.
The Garden Room is located in the back of the house, and has a large queen size four post bed that sleeps 2 people. The room is West facing and overlooks the backyard fountain, gardens, foliage and the West River. This room also has a gas log fireplace.
The Garden Room has a private bath with original 1920s tile work and original nickel plated brass fixtures. The Garden Room is decorated in a peaceful outdoor or garden theme and has a bright and airy feel to it.
Video Tour of the Garden Room
In-Room Facial & Massage Package
- Enjoy an In-Room Facial for only $99 or $185 with a one hour massage.
- View all of our available packages here!
Inn Amenities Included With Every Stay
- Billiard Table
- Indoor Hot Tub w/fireplace overlooking water and grounds
- 2 Course Gourmet Breakfast each morning
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Assistance / Free Parking
- Sunroom / Sitting Room overlooking gardens, foliage and water
- Large guest living room with fireplace and original woodwork
- Conservatory with beautiful original windows and tin ceiling
- Direct access from our yard to trails, water and wildlife sanctuary
- Extensive perennial gardens and several fountains
- Abundant bird watching and butterflies, complimentary use of binoculars and guides
- In-room refrigerator with complimentary beverages
- Complimentary snacks and popcorn in room
- Afternoon / evening tea and coffee available
- Computer with free High Speed Wireless Internet access and free guest printing
- Large selection of games and activities
- Large complimentary DVD library
- Large selection of books and current magazines
- Much more…