The Hummingbird room is elegant but comfortable. The room features a large modern private bath and is handicapped accessible. This room is located in the former carriage house just a few steps from our front door.
The Hummingbird Room is located just a few steps from the main house in the front side (street side) of the former Carriage House. The Hummingbird room is our smallest room, and is completely private including its own private entrance. The cozy room comfortably sleeps 2 people on the queen sized bed.
The room has a modern private bath with unique ship port windows and a full size tub. The room is decorated in a contemporary but comfortable style and is well suited for a secluded romantic getaway or for the guest who would like the additional privacy afforded by a separate entrance.
Video Tour of the Hummingbird Room
In-Room Facial & Massage Package
- Enjoy an In-Room Facial for only $99 or $185 with a one hour massage.
- View all of our available packages here!
Inn Amenities Included With Every Stay
- Billiard Table
- Indoor Hot Tub w/fireplace overlooking water and grounds
- 2 Course Gourmet Breakfast each morning
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Assistance / Free Parking
- Sunroom / Sitting Room overlooking gardens, foliage and water
- Large guest living room with fireplace and original woodwork
- Conservatory with beautiful original windows and tin ceiling
- Direct access from our yard to trails, water and wildlife sanctuary
- Extensive perennial gardens and several fountains
- Abundant bird watching and butterflies, complimentary use of binoculars and guides
- In-room refrigerator with complimentary beverages
- Complimentary snacks and popcorn in room
- Afternoon / evening tea and coffee available
- Computer with free High Speed Wireless Internet access and free guest printing
- Large selection of games and activities
- Large complimentary DVD library
- Large selection of books and current magazines
- Much more…