The Ripley Suite is our most luxurious room & was the original master suite of the house. The room is decorated in formal red and has its own separate sitting room with a gas log fireplace. This spacious has a large bathroom with soaking tub and the room overlooks the gardens and water.
The Ripley Suite is located in the rear of the house. It was originally the master suite for the owner of the home, Charles Ripley. The Suite has a large bedroom with a Queen size sleigh bed and beautiful original 8 pane windows overlooking the rear grounds and West River. There is also a large sitting room with french doors, a large leather loveseat that reclines for comfort,, a comfortable desk looking out over the gardens and a warm and inviting gas log fireplace.
The Ripley Suite has a large private bath with original 1920s tile work and original nickel plated brass fixtures. The Suite is the most formal room in the inn and is decorated in a dark red with Toile accent fabrics and luxurious touches.
Video Tour of the Ripley Suite
In-Room Facial & Massage Package
- Enjoy an In-Room Facial for only $99 or $185 with a one hour massage.
- View all of our available packages here!
Inn Amenities Included With Every Stay
- Billiard Table
- Indoor Hot Tub w/fireplace overlooking water and grounds
- 2 Course Gourmet Breakfast each morning
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Assistance / Free Parking
- Sunroom / Sitting Room overlooking gardens, foliage and water
- Large guest living room with fireplace and original woodwork
- Conservatory with beautiful original windows and tin ceiling
- Direct access from our yard to trails, water and wildlife sanctuary
- Extensive perennial gardens and several fountains
- Abundant bird watching and butterflies, complimentary use of binoculars and guides
- In-room refrigerator with complimentary beverages
- Complimentary snacks and popcorn in room
- Afternoon / evening tea and coffee available
- Computer with free High Speed Wireless Internet access and free guest printing
- Large selection of games and activities
- Large complimentary DVD library
- Large selection of books and current magazines
- Much more…